Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
afflicted appeared asked beheld believe Bethsaida blessing blind body called Capernaum cast child Christ compassion cure darkness dead death disciples disease Divine earth effect entered eyes faith father fear feet fish followed friends Galilee give given hand healed heard heart heaven holy hope hour human Jesus Jews John kind knew known lake land leper live look Lord Luke MARK Master Matt means mind miracle multitude nature never night object once passed person pharisees poor possessed prayer proof raised received rest restored sabbath Saviour seek seen sent servant sick side sight sins soon soul spirit stood supply suppose teach temple thee things thou thought town tree turned unto viii village walked whole woman wonderful wrought
75. oldal - The centurion answered and said. Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
33. oldal - Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
49. oldal - And JESUS saith unto him, See thou tell no man, but go thy way, show thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded for a testimony unto them.
3. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
184. oldal - But I know, that even now, whatsoever Thou wilt ask of God, God will give it Thee.
50. oldal - Why should ye be stricken any more ? ye will revolt more and more : the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
97. oldal - And cried, with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
49. oldal - Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.