Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Exposition of the Creed with an Appendix Containing the Principal Greek ...
John Pearson,William Stephen Dobson
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
An Exposition of the Creed: With an Appendix, Containing the Principal Greek ...
John Pearson,William Stephen Dobson
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according acknowledge actions Acts ancient angels apostles appear assured attributed authority believe blessed body called cause Christ Christian Church conceived confession consequently Creed cross David dead death delivered deny descended Deum Deus divine doth earth eternal expressed faith Father Filius flesh follow give given Greek hand hath heaven hell Holy Ghost interpretation Jesus Jews John judge king live look Lord Luke manner Matt Messias Moses nature necessary never notion observed original particular person promised proper properly prophet prove Psal quæ quam quia quod raised reason received relation respect resurrection Saints saith Saviour Scriptures Secondly sense sent shew signify sins soul speak Spirit suffer sufficient taken things thou tion translation true truly truth understood unto Virgin whatsoever words δε εις εκ εν Θεού κατά μεν ου
441. oldal - For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
256. oldal - And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord ; (as it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;) and to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.
425. oldal - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me : And I give unto them eternal life ; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My father which gave them me is greater than all ; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
222. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
333. oldal - I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins : for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
65. oldal - God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands...
194. oldal - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do : for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
91. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
137. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.