Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according advance appears atmosphere August barometer becomes begins blow calm cause centre clouds coast cold complete consequently continues course Crown 8vo cyclone December direction district earth east Edition equator extent fact fall February fell given gives greater height History hurricane inches increase Indian indicate Islands January July June land latitude latter lower March maximum mean miles Monsoon months motion move northerly northern hemisphere November observations Ocean October opposite origin pass path period phenomena pressure produced rain reached reason region rise rotation round says September shift ship side southerly southern stations storm summer surface takes place temperate zone temperature theory thermometer tion torrid zone Trade Trade-wind upper vane veers violent vols weather whole wind winter Woodcuts zone
16. oldal - Bishop Jeremy Taylor's Entire Works ; with Life by Bishop Heber. Revised and corrected by the Rev. CP EDEN. 10 vols.
4. oldal - Life of the Duke of Wellington. By the Rev. GR GLEIG, MA Crown 8vo. Portrait, 6s. Memoirs of Sir Henry Havelock, KCB By JOHN CLARK MARSHMAN.
2. oldal - Lectures on the History of England from the Earliest Times to the Death of King Edward II. By W. LONGMAN, FSA Maps and Illustrations. 8vo. 15^.
11. oldal - BIBLE ANIMALS ; a Description of every Living Creature mentioned in the Scriptures, from the Ape to the Coral.
14. oldal - The Theory of Strains in Girders and similar Structures, with Observations on the application of Theory to Practice, and Tables of the Strength and other Properties of Materials. By BB STONEY, MA M. Inst. CE Royal 8vo. with 5 Plates and 123 Woodcuts, 36*.
2. oldal - A STUDENT'S MANUAL of the HISTORY of INDIA, from the Earliest Period to the Present.
8. oldal - A GREEK-ENGLISH LEXICON. Compiled by HG LIDDELL, DD Dean of Christ Church, and R. SCOTT, DD Dean of Rochester.
10. oldal - Notes of a Course of Seven Lectures on Electrical Phenomena and Theories, delivered at the Royal Institution.
14. oldal - A Treatise on the Steam Engine, in its various applications to Mines, Mills, Steam Navigation, Railways and Agriculture. By J. Bourne, CE With Portrait, 37 Plates, and 546 Woodcuts. 4/0. 42s. Catechism of the Steam Engine, in its various Applications.