Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able amongst apostle apply baptism become believe blessed Saviour body book of Revelation brethren bring brought called chap chapter character Christ Christian church coming condition consider corruption darkness divine earth enter Epistle eternal evil exercise faith Father feel field forgiveness fruit Gentiles give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath hear heart heavenly holy hope hour human instruction Jesus Jesus Christ Jews judgment kingdom of heaven knowledge labour light live look Lord means mind moral nature never ourselves parable pardon pearl person present principle promise prophet receive respecting righteousness scripture seed servants shepherd sins soul speaks Spirit stand taught teaching tells thee things thou thoughts treasure tree true truth turn unto verse vineyard voice whole
225. oldal - And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle ? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us.
196. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
170. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...
199. oldal - For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath...
184. oldal - For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order; Christ the first fruits; afterwards they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
281. oldal - The voice of my beloved! behold he cometh Leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills. My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: Behold, he standeth behind our wall, He looketh forth at the windows, Showing himself through the lattice. My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
197. oldal - I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me ; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
233. oldal - Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
90. oldal - Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.