Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Albany Association baby births Board born cancer causes cent child chlorine Code compared council danger death rate December Department of Health died diphtheria disease disposal Division Education effect epidemic estimated examination fact Falls figures five flies germs given hand health officers hospital important increase indicated infant infection institutions interest January July laboratory Leagues living March measles Medical meetings method milk month Moon morning mortality mother number of deaths nurse organization period persons physicians places plant population possible practical prepared prevent public health Quarter recent record regulations reported returns rises rural Sanitary Sanitary Supervisor scarlet fever sets sewage showed statistics summer taken Thur tion town tuberculosis Tues typhoid fever United village vital water supply Watervliet week Whooping York City
3. oldal - And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days ; Then Heaven tries the earth if it be in tune, And over it softly her warm ear lays: Whether we look, or whether we listen, We hear life murmur or see it glisten; Every clod feels a stir of might, An instinct within it that reaches and towers, And, groping blindly above it for light, Climbs to a soul in grass and flowers...
12. oldal - We strongly emphasize the necessity and importance of combining the fight against tuberculosis with the struggle against alcoholism.
14. oldal - NOW the joys of the road are chiefly these: A crimson touch on the hard-wood trees; A vagrant's morning wide and blue, In early fall, when the wind walks, too; A shadowy highway cool and brown, Alluring up and enticing down From rippled water to dappled swamp, From purple glory to scarlet pomp ; The outward eye, the quiet will, And...
9. oldal - THE stormy March is come at last, With wind, and cloud, and changing skies; I hear the rushing of the blast, That through the snowy valley flies. Ah, passing few are they who speak, Wild stormy month! in praise of thee ; Yet, though thy winds are loud and bleak, Thou art a welcome month to me. For thou, to northern lands, again The glad and glorious sun dost bring, And thou hast joined the gentle train And wear'st the gentle name of Spring.
138. oldal - There is nothing in any fact alleged in the amended complaint which would justify the claim that the purchase of a new site and the erection of a new schoolhouse would result in the sale or abandonment of the one already maintained.
94. oldal - When no physician is in attendance it shall be the duty of the head of...
187. oldal - Flies swarmed over infected fecal matter in the pits and then visited and fed upon the food prepared for the soldiers at the mess tents. In some instances where lime had recently been sprinkled over the contents of the pits, flies with their feet whitened with lime were seen walking over the food.
13. oldal - RED o'er the forest peers the setting sun. The line of yellow light dies fast away That crowned the eastern copse : and chill and dun Falls on the moor the brief November day.
240. oldal - RULE 6. Every outside case shall bear at least four handles, and when over 5 feet 6 inches in length shall bear six handles. RULE 7. An approved disinfectant fluid shall contain not less than 5 per cent, of formaldehyde gas. The term "embalming...