Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afflictions againſt alſo Apoſtle appears authority becauſe believe buſineſs called carry caſe Chriſt Chriſtian Church comes common concerning conſider continual courſe deal deny deſign diſtreſs divine doth earth eternal evil expect eyes faith fall favour fear firſt forget give glory God's Goſpel greater ground hand hath hear heart heaven himſelf holy hope judge judgement kind knowledge known light live look Lord matter means mind moſt muſt nature never obſerve perſons practice pray prayer preſent principle profeſs profeſſion promiſe providence purpoſe reaſon receive reference religion reſpect ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſelf ſelves SERM ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſuch ſuffer ſuppoſe taken themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts trouble true truth turned underſtand unto uſe whole wicked wickedneſs
433. oldal - For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
391. oldal - And they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the Lord to anger. And they forsook the Lord, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.
277. oldal - God, for which ye also suffer: seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; and to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels...
368. oldal - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I will give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
423. oldal - And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul...
275. oldal - And he would not for a while : but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man ; yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
191. oldal - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations ; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
258. oldal - Thy words were found, and I did eat them ; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of Hosts.