Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appeared arrived attended become believe Bible Society blessing Board brethren called cause character Christ Christian church Committee continued conversation death desire directed distributed divine duty effect engaged established exertions faith favour feel Foreign formed friends give given gospel grace hand happy hear heart heathen holy hope hundred important increase India institution instruction interesting Islands Jesus kind knowledge labours language late letter live Lord means meeting mind mission Missionary Missionary Society months native nature never object observed opened persons poor prayer preached present printed promises received religion religious Report respect Scriptures sent soon soul spirit station success Teachers Testaments things thousand tion town Tracts truth United whole
629. oldal - After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
732. oldal - And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth.
405. oldal - Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
699. oldal - They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
732. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor ; he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
631. oldal - Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church...
532. oldal - Prayer is the burden of a sigh, The falling of a tear, The upward glancing of an eye, When none but God is near.
406. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began...