Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Six Years in Europe: Sequel to Thirty Years in the Harem (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Abbé Boré acquaintance affairs Ali Pasha answer appeared arrived Athens Ayesha became believe Bessir Brittany château child circumstances cloth Constantinople Consul convent Corfu Countess course Crown 8vo daughter Davidoff delighted Demy 8vo desire Edition entertained fact Fatmah favour felt francs French French Consul friends Fuad Pasha gave Giaour grand Haida Effendi hands harem honour hope hundred francs husband Illustrations intimated invited journey Kibrizli kind knew Lady Superior learnt leave letter London Madame Questel Mahomet marriage married Marseilles MARTIN CHUZZLEWIT ment mind Monsieur Alphonse Monsieur Questel months morning mother mystery never Noyalo object obtain once Ottoman Paris Piraeus political position Post 8vo present promise prospect reason received remained reply return to Paris satisfied seek Sister son-in-law soon Sultan suspicion thought thousand francs tion told took Turk Turkey Turkish Ambassador turned Vienna vols whilst wife wish Zia Bey
20. oldal - Post 8vo, cloth, 7s. 6d. MALLET (ROBERT}— GREAT NEAPOLITAN EARTHQUAKE OF 1857. ^First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kingdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
21. oldal - MEREDITH (GEORGE)— MODERN LOVE AND POEMS OF THE ENGLISH ROADSIDE, WITH POEMS AND BALLADS.
21. oldal - MORLEY (HENRY)— ENGLISH WRITERS. Vol. I. Part I. THE CELTS AND ANGLO-SAXONS. With an Introductory Sketch of the Four Periods of English Literature. Part II. FROM THE CONQUEST TO CHAUCER. (Making 2 vols.) 8vo, cloth, ^i as.
6. oldal - A Practical Manual of Chemical Analysis and Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce. By LL DE KONINCK, Dr.
23. oldal - ROCK (THE VERY REV. CANON), DD— ON TEXTILE FABRICS. A Descriptive and Illustrated Catalogue of the Collection of Church Vestments, Dresses, Silk Stuffs, Needlework, and Tapestries in the South Kensington Museum.
23. oldal - DYCE'S Final Corrections. %* This edition is not a mere reprint of that which appeared in 1857, but presents a text very materially altered and amended from beginning to end, with a large body of critical Notes almost entirely new, and a Glossary, in which the language of the poet, his allusions to customs, &c., are fully explained.
8. oldal - Translated by the late BB Woodward, and Edited by Henry Woodward. With 234 Maps and Illustrations and 23 Page Maps printed in Colors.
25. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places.