Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action allow answer apostle appear assistance become believe better body bring called carry cause character Christ Christian concerning condition conduct conscience consequence consider continue conversion course death devotion disposition doctrine duty effect endeavours evil example expressions father feel follow future gift give given God's grace habit happiness hath hear heart Holy hope human importance influence Jesus John kind known less lives look Lord mean mind moral motives namely nature necessary never object observe occasions operation ourselves particular passage Paul person practice pray prayer present principle produce question reason regard relation religion religious respect rule Saint salvation Scripture sense serious sincere sins soul speak Spirit strong things thoughts tion true truth turn unto vice virtue whole worship
301. oldal - What shall we say then ? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound ? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein...
76. oldal - Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
220. oldal - As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. Behold, all souls are Mine: as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine : the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
117. oldal - The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou nearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth ; so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
192. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery : But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
275. oldal - And the eunuch answered Philip and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? Of himself, or of some other man?
197. oldal - Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
153. oldal - For thy servant became surety for the lad unto my father, saying, If I bring him not unto thee, then I shall bear the blame to my father for ever.