Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Adam admitted allowed Almighty ancient angels Apostle appears applied appointed authority believe blessings blood called character Christ church circumstance conduct connection considered David death dispensation Divine doubt earth effect Egypt especially eternal event expected faith father former give given glory Gospel hand hath heaven Hence High Priest holy human important instance intended Isaac Israel Israelites Jesus Christ Jews John king kingdom known land latter living looked Lord manner means mind Moses nature never object occasion offered particular perfect person possessed present promise prophet providence reason received reference regard relation represented resemblance respect rest salvation says Scrip Scriptures seems seen sense speaking Spirit spoken sufferings tabernacle things thou tion took true truth type of Christ typical unto whole wisdom
353. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises, whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
116. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, 18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: 19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.
227. oldal - And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God [in Christ], the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
48. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever : Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
232. oldal - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
146. oldal - Repent ye, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord ; and he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you : whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
96. oldal - What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet...
38. oldal - And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.