Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added admission adopted adults Advent amendment Amount Angeles appointed Assistant Baptisms Bishop Board of Missions BOKKELEN building burials called Canons celebrated the Holy Chapel charge Church City Clergy Clerk Committee communicants condition confirmed confirmed persons Constitution Convention Convocation Corporation diminished Diocesan Diocese of California duties elected Episcopal expenses faith female Fund George Grace held Holy Communion Hospital House increased infants interest James John John's Journals Junior Luke's male marriages Matthew's meeting minister Mission Missionary motion notice Oakland objects offerings officiated organized paid Parish Paul's persons Peter's preached presided Public catechising Public Common Prayer received Rector removals resolution Saints salary San Francisco San Mateo Santa Saviour scholars School Secretary Senior Warden sick Standing Committee Stephen's Sunday Sunday-school Sunday-school teachers tion Treasurer Trinity valued volumes vote
148. oldal - Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
152. oldal - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...
97. oldal - Coadjutor, if there be one, may elect the one to which he will be attached; and if it be not the one elected by the Bishop, -he shall be the Diocesan thereof.
182. oldal - But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment : yea, I judge not mine own self. For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified : but He that judgeth me is the Lord.
102. oldal - But neither House shall, without the consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any place other than that in which it may be sitting.
95. oldal - Convention, and such consent shall not be given by the General Convention until it has satisfactory assurance of a suitable provision for the support of the Episcopate in the contemplated new Diocese.
96. oldal - A PROTESTANT Episcopal Church in any of the United States, or any Territory thereof, not now represented, may, at any time hereafter, be admitted on acceding to this Constitution...
103. oldal - No new diocese shall be formed or erected within the limits of any other diocese, nor shall any diocese be formed by the junction of two or more dioceses, or parts of dioceses, unless with the consent of the Bishop and Convention of each of the dioceses concerned...
100. oldal - That the following amendment be made to the Constitution, and that the proposed amendment be made known to the several Dioceses in order that it may be finally agreed to and ratified in the next General Convention, in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the Constitution: Insert in place of Articles 1, 2, and 3 of the Constitution the following: CONSTITUTIONS.