Sermons Containing an Illustration of the Prophecies: To be Accomplished from the Present Time Until the New Heavens and Earth are Created when All the Prophecies Will be Fulfilled
Norris & Sawyer, 1808 - 300 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham according againſt alſo angels appear army beaſts becauſe behold believe bleſſed body bring brought called caſt cauſe Chap Chriſt coming concerning covenant day of judgment dead death deſcribe deſtroyed DESTRUCTION dwell earth enemies eternal faith the Lord feed fhall fire firſt forever gates gathered Gentiles give given glorious glory hand hath heaven hell holy houſe Iſrael Jacob Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John Judah judge king kingdom lake Lamb land land of Canaan light live Lord means meet mentioned mount mountains muſt never Paul plain promiſed prophecy prophets prove puniſhed raiſed received refers reign reſurrection river ſaid ſaints ſame ſays ſcriptures ſecond ſee ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpeak ſtand ſtate ſuch take place thee theſe theſe things things thoſe thou thouſand tion told unto verſe waters whole wicked
249. oldal - Him that overcometh, will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out : and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God : and I will write upon him my new name.
204. oldal - This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever : and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
32. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : " Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt...
236. oldal - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water, whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished; but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
268. oldal - ... that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe according to the working of his mighty power, .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead...
272. oldal - For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together for to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
231. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him.
218. oldal - He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
90. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them : and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands ; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.