Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit affections answer Apostle appears become believe Bible bless called cause character Christ Christian church command condition consider death desire direct disinterested divine doctrine doubt duty eternal evidence evil exercise existence fact faith Father feel future give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hear heart heaven holy hope important influence instruction Jesus knowledge known language less live Lord manner means ment mind ministers moral nature never object observed passage perfect person pray prayer preach present prove punishment question reason receive regard religion religious respect rest Sabbath salvation saved scrip scripture Sermon sinners sins speak Spirit suffer suppose things thou thought tion Trinitarians true truth understand Unitarians unto whole
201. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God almighty.
244. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys : I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
257. oldal - And Jacob rent his clothes, and put sackcloth upon his loins, and mourned for his son many days. And all his sons and all his daughters rose up to comfort him; but he refused to be comforted; and he said, For I will go down into the grave unto my son mourning. Thus his father wept for him.
30. oldal - Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you ; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.
80. oldal - I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.
111. oldal - So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress : but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law ; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
123. oldal - Christ, and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ, to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known, by the church, the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord ; in whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
257. oldal - And he knew it, and said, It is my son's coat; an evil beast hath devoured him; Joseph is without doubt rent in pieces.
72. oldal - THOU art, O God, the life and light Of all this wondrous world we see ; Its glow by day, its smile by night, Are but reflections caught from Thee : Where'er we turn, Thy glories shine, And all things fair and bright are Thine.