Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore angels appear bear behold believe bless blest bliss blood bring Christ comfort cross crown dear death divine dy'd earth endless eternal ev'ry everlasting eyes face faith Father fear feel feet flow give glorious glory grace gracious guilt hand happy hast head hear heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope hour Jesus join keep kind King Lamb let thy light live look Lord meet mind never night once peace poor pow'r praise pray promise prove raise receive redeeming reigns rejoice rest righteousness rise round saints salvation Saviour seek shines sight sing sinners sins skies song soon sorrows soul sound Spirit stand strength sweet thankful thee thine things thou thou art thoughts thousand throne thy grace thy love thy word tongue trust truth voice wait wants wonders
34. oldal - How sweet the name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear. 2 It makes the wounded spirit whole, And calms the troubled breast ; 'Tis manna to the hungry soul, And to the weary rest.
221. oldal - He comes the prisoners to release, In Satan's bondage held ; The gates of brass before Him burst The iron fetters yield.
6. oldal - A glory gilds the sacred page, Majestic, like the sun ; It gives a light to every age ; It gives, but borrows none.
130. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, •And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
35. oldal - Weak is the effort of my heart, And cold my warmest thought ; But when I see Thee as Thou art, I'll praise Thee as I ought.
34. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne ; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 Worthy the Lamb that died, they cry, To be exalted thus : Worthy the Lamb, our lips reply, For he was slain for us.
33. oldal - Lord, it is my chief complaint, That my love is weak and faint ; Yet I love thee and adore, Oh for grace to love thee more ! + CXIX.
264. oldal - Gentile sinners, ne'er forget The wormwood and the gall ; Go, spread your trophies at His feet, And crown Him Lord of all.
247. oldal - Travelling through this wilderness. 2 Thanks we give, and adoration, For thy gospel's joyful sound; May the fruits of thy salvation In our hearts and lives abound : May thy presence With us evermore be found. 3 So, whene'er the signal's given, Us from earth to call away, Borne on angels...