Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Testimony of Our Lord's Discourses to the Divinity of His Person and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able affecting almighty Apostles appears applied authority believe blessed blood called chapter character Christ Christian circumstances Compare conduct connected consider consideration contained dead death declarations delivered derive described direct disciples discourses dispensation displayed divine divine character doctrines duties especially eternal evidence expression faith Father feeling followers gave give given glory Gospel hand hath heart heaven Holy human implied important impossible instance instruction interesting intimate Jesus Jewish Jews John Judge kingdom knowledge live Lord Lord's Luke mankind manner Matth mind nature object observed occasion origin Parables passages perfect Person possession promises proof prophecy prophets Psalm reason receive Redeemer redemption reference regard relating religion remarkable respect resurrection revelations salvation Saviour say unto seen sins speaks Spirit striking sufferings teaching Testament thee things thou tion true truth unto whole wisdom
150. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said : Take, eat; This is My Body. And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying : Drink ye all of it; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say unto you: I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom.
145. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord...
153. oldal - The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
145. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
48. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof and not die.
26. oldal - And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
58. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in dang-er of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause, shall be in danger of the judgment...
81. oldal - And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.