Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Eternal Life: The Revelation of the Books of Moses (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Eternal Life: The Revelation of the Books of Moses - Primary Source Edition
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
Abraham Almighty amongst answer appears asserts awful behold believing blessed Book called Christ Christian considered continually Covenant dead death doctrine doubt earth Eternal Everlasting evidence evil existence expression fact faith Fall Father fire future give given Gospel grave Hades hand hath heart Heaven Hebrew Hell hope human immortality instances Isaiah Israel Jesus Jewish Jews John judgment King kingdom known Law of Moses less light live look Lord Luke man's marked meaning ment mind Moses never obedience observe passage Paul period perish preached present proclaims Promise proof Prophets proved punishments reason received recorded Redeemer refers rest resurrection Revelation rewards righteous Sacred saith sanctions Saviour Scriptures Second shalt soul spirit temporal Testament thee things thou throughout tion truth turn unto warning whole wicked witness words writers written
24. oldal - And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
69. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
55. oldal - But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise With healing in his wings; And ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet In the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of Hosts.
15. oldal - And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers: unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.
103. oldal - I have set the LORD always before me : because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth : my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell ; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life : in thy presence is fulness of joy ; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
59. oldal - Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel...
125. oldal - As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: so man lieth down, and riseth not: Till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me! If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
1. oldal - And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind, and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right ; this do, and thou shalt live.
49. oldal - THE SOULS OF THE RIGHTEOUS ARE IN THE HAND OF GOD, and there shall no torment touch them. In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure is taken for misery, and their going from us to be utter destruction: but they are in peace. For though they be punished in the sight of men, yet is their hope full of immortality.