Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Memoirs of John Frederic Oberlin, Pastor of Waldbach, in the Ban De La Roche
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able addressed affection appear assistance attention Ban de la become beloved benevolence Bible blessing called Catholic character Christian church circumstance continued dear death delightful desire devoted duty employ endeavour entered entirely faith father feel flock France French friends give given grant hand happiness heart Holy honor hope hundred individuals induced influence inhabitants instruction interesting Jesus Christ kind la Roche labors letter live Lord manner means mind mountains never Oberlin object parish parishioners passed pastor period persons pleased poor possessed pray prayer present received religion religious remarkable respect road Roche schools Society soon soul spirit Strasbourg thee thing thou thought thousand tion took unto villages Waldbach whilst whole wish young
127. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
261. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is : For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green ; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
208. oldal - For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord : whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
236. oldal - And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: am I my brother's keeper?
128. oldal - At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles, when all Israel is come to appear before the Lord thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing.
209. oldal - The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: but they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
201. oldal - Happy art thou, O Israel : who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency ! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee ; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.
282. oldal - Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
127. oldal - And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto the Lord.
275. oldal - BLESS the LORD, O my soul : And all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, 0 my soul, And forget not all his benefits : Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction ; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies ; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things ; So that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.