Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according administered affusion allowed ancient answer apostles appears argue argument baptism baptized believe bishop body buried called cause Christ Christian church cited clear colour command common consider considerable contrary death desire determine England English exception express faith Fathers follow force fundamentals give Greek ground hands holy imagine immersion infants infer instance institution Jews justify kind learned least less letter likewise literally manner matter mean mention nature necessary never obliged observe occasion opinion particular passage perhaps persons phrase plain plainly plunge practice present pretend primitive prove question reason relate render rule sacrament says Scrip Scripture seems sense separation shew signify signify to dip speak sprinkling sufficient suppose taken taught teach thing thought tion translated true understand understood Wall Wall's washing whole word
209. oldal - And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them; Receive ye the Holy Ghost. Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them, and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
44. oldal - And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night : for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered. But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
240. oldal - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
113. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves, and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
217. oldal - Repentance, whereby they forsake sin, and faith, whereby they steadfastly believe the promises of God made to them in that sacrament.
130. oldal - When they go into the tabernacle of the congregation they shall wash with water, that they die not...
120. oldal - ... running water shall be put thereto in a vessel: 18 And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave: 19 And the clean person shall sprinkle upon the unclean on the third day, and on the seventh day: and on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean...
120. oldal - And a man that is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and lay them up without the camp in a clean place, and it shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for a water of separation: it is a purification for sin.
35. oldal - who now once in the end of the world hath appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself...