Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action alſo ancient appears attention becauſe become believe body called caſe cauſe character colours common conſequence conſidered contained continued critical effect Engliſh equal experience eyes fame firſt fome genius give given hand head heart himſelf hiſtory human idea kind king knowledge known language late laws learned leſs letter liberty light live London Lord manner matter means merit mind moſt motion muſt nature never objects obſerved opinion original particular performance perhaps perſons pieces poem political preſent principles produce readers reaſon reflection relation religion remarks reſpect Review ſaid ſame ſays ſeems ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch taken themſelves theſe thing thoſe thought tion true truth uſe vols whole whoſe writer written young
266. oldal - And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin ?. And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me ? He that is of God heareth God's words : ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
266. oldal - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me : for I proceeded forth, and came from God ; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
265. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true : for I know whence I came, and whither I go ; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
265. oldal - I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins : for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
277. oldal - He made him ride on the high places of the earth, That he might eat the increase of the fields; And he made him to suck honey out of the rock, And oil out of the flinty rock...
264. oldal - A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.
267. oldal - Yet ye have not known him: but I know him : and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you; but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day; and he saw it, and was glad.
265. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.