Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Authentic Report of the Theological Discussion Between the REV. W. Cooke ...
Joseph Barker,William Cooke
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according answer apostles appear applied arguments atonement authority Barker beginning believe blessed blood born called chapter character Christian Cooke death disciples discussion divine doctrine earth equal eternal evidence existence express fact faith Father flesh friends gave give given glory God's Gods Gospel hand hath hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost human important Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews John justice live Lord means mind Miraculous Conception nature never object observe offered opponent orthodox passage Paul persons present principle proof prophets prove question quoted reason received reconciliation referred regard reject remarks respect saved Saviour says Scriptures sense sent sentiments sins speak Spirit statement sufferings taught teach tells Testament things thou tion Trinity true truth unto verse views whole wish word writings
14. oldal - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel ; which is not another ; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
33. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that...
428. oldal - But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him ? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God.
82. oldal - Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which Is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
34. oldal - Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee." But he answered and said unto him that told him, " Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?" And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, "Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister and mother.
139. oldal - And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
419. oldal - Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
82. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: for the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
39. oldal - And said unto the woman, Now we believe ; not because of thy saying : 'for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
152. oldal - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.