Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accomplished Acts ages angels apostle appears become began beginning blessed bring brought called carried Christ Christian church coming command concerning consider continued covenant David death destroyed destruction divine earth empire enemies eternal fall Father give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater greatest hand hath head heart Heathen heaven holy hundred infinite Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews king kingdom knowledge land light live Lord manner means nature never observe opposition particular pass period persecution person poor prepare promised prophecy prophets providence purchase reason Redeemer redemption Reformation religion remarkable respect revealed righteousness salvation Satan scripture seems soul spirit success suffered taken temple Testament things thou tion true unto whole wisdom wonderful worship
13. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
406. oldal - God : and the twelve were with him, and certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, and Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.
405. oldal - As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. " If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
87. oldal - Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign ; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, And shall call his name Immanuel.
400. oldal - But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give ; not grudgingly, or of necessity : for God loveth a cheerful giver.
217. oldal - And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee ; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee : for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
376. oldal - For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God ; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
532. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.