Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham according addresses ADONI ADONI JEHOVAH angels appear appropriate asserted atoning beautiful Behold believed blessed Saviour called CHAP cometh commands confirm darkness daughter David destroy distinction Divine doctrine earth Elohim extract eyes face facts faith Father give given glory Godhead Gospel greatly hand hast hath hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hope identifies inspired Israel Jehovah of hosts Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John Judge King kingdom Lamb land light living LORD means Messiah Moses offering Old Testament opened original Paul peace persons plurality prepare promised prophecy prophet prove Psalm quotation redeem refer remarked righteousness saith Jehovah salvation Scriptures sins soul speak Spirit stone tell term thine things thou thou shalt Trinity truth unto thee verse voice whole writers Zechariah
59. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
45. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same, my name shall be great among the gentiles, and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
59. oldal - But ye beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
43. oldal - For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
47. oldal - He shall feed his flock like a shepherd, he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
20. oldal - Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.
56. oldal - Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee ; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk...
57. oldal - Moreover, . brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea ; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea...