Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection affliction appear bear believe blessed blood BOWDEN called cause charge child Christ comfort covenant creature darkness dear dear children death delight desire directed Divine duty earth eternal everlasting evil expect express faith Father fear feel follow fulness give given glory God's Gospel grace gracious grief hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope Jesus Jesus Christ labour LETTER light live look Lord Lord Jesus manifest means mercy mind nature never offered peace perhaps pleased pleasure praise prayer preach precious present promise providence reason receive regard rejoice respect rest rich salvation saved Saviour seek serve shew sinner sins sometimes soul speak Spirit strength suffer sure sweet tender thee things thou thought tion truly trust truth unto voice wonder
139. oldal - Blessed is the man that heareth me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
292. oldal - But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children : So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
314. oldal - In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so. Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
260. oldal - I, even I, am He That comforteth you : who art thou that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass ; and forgettest the LORD thy Maker, That hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth...
169. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
105. oldal - Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
205. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
174. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused ; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded ; but ye have set at naught all my counsel, and would none of my reproof. I also will laugh at your calamity ; I will mock when your fear cometh.