Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
African ancient animals Antinomianism appear Bay of Islands beautiful Bible body bones called Catholic Catholic Emancipation cause character Christ Christian church contains dark death Deity divine doctrine earth England Essay eternal faith favour feel feet George Collison give gospel hand heart heaven Herodotus Hokianga Holy honour human important interest Ireland Israel Jehovah Jesus king knowledge labours leprosy letters light living London Lord mankind memoir ment mind minister minutes past Missionary moral morning nature never object observed passed Patuone persons planet possess preached prescience present principles pyrites racter reader reason reign religion religious Religious Tract Society remarkable respect sacred scene Scripture sermon Sir Matthew Hale slaves Society soul spirit tain things thou Timbuctu tion truth unto vertebrae vertebral column volume whole words writings
199. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises ; whose are the fathers, and of whom, as concerning the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
103. oldal - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
731. oldal - Say first, of God above, or man below, What can we reason, but from what we know? Of man, what see we but his station here From which to reason or to which refer?
751. oldal - For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; 11 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died ? 12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.
51. oldal - God made the earth and the heavens, and every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew : for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till, the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
107. oldal - What shall we do then? 11 He answereth, and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none ; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
855. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
421. oldal - And I do solemnly, in the presence of God, profess, testify, and declare, that I do make this declaration, and every part thereof, in the plain and ordinary sense of the words read unto me, as they are commonly understood by English Protestants, without any evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation whatsoever...
49. oldal - And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you ; and with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.