Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear attention authority believe Bible blessing Board called cause character Christ Christian church concerning consider considerable continued death desire direct divine doctrine duty earth effect exertions expect express fact faith favor feel formed friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven holy hope human important increase interesting kind known labors language late laws less letter live Lord manner means meeting ment mind ministers Mission Missionary moral nature never object observed original persons prayer preach present principles reason received regard religion religious respect Scriptures Society soon soul spirit supposed things thought tion true truth whole wish writer
149. oldal - Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me : if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right ; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
86. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
326. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.
291. oldal - For the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
284. oldal - Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul ; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
326. oldal - Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
279. oldal - Do all things without murmurings and disputings: that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world...
284. oldal - Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the ingrafted word, which is able to save your souls.