Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions againſt anſwer Apoſtle appear ariſe authority becauſe believe body caſe charity Chriſt Chriſtian comfort coming common concerning condition conſequence conſider dead death duty effect evidence evil expect faith Father fear finners firſt follows future give given glory Goſpel guilt hand heart himſelf honour hopes iniquity innocent itſelf Jeſus judge judgment juſtice kind labour live Lord matter means mind moſt muſt nature never obedience offended ourſelves particular perfect perſon pleaſure poor preſent principle proper providence puniſhment purpoſe reaſon receive religion repentance reſpect reward rich rule ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſee ſenſe ſerve ſet ſhall ſhew ſhould ſince ſome ſpeak Spirit ſtand ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuffer ſupport ſuppoſe terrors themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth underſtanding unto uſe vice virtue wicked wiſdom
49. oldal - In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, And rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, And his circuit unto the ends of it : And there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
376. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
358. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
455. oldal - ... that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe according to the working of his mighty power, .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead...
359. oldal - Verily I say unto you, it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.
175. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
49. oldal - There is no speech nor language, Where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun...
288. oldal - What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
455. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
420. oldal - ... who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high ; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.