Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Abram according affection afterwards ages answer appears become believed blessing brethren brother called Canaan cause Chap character Christ concerning conduct considered continued covenant curse daughters death descendants directed DISCOURSE divine earth Esau evil express eyes faith father favour fear feel follow give given God's greater hand hath heart heaven honour hope instance Isaac Israel Jacob Jehovah Joseph kind king land language leave live Lord manner matter means mention mind natural Noah object Observe occasion offering posterity present probably promise reason religion render respect righteousness sake seed seems seen servant sons speak spirit suppose taken thee things thou thought true unto walk waters whole wife woman
336. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
115. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham ; And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first, God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
399. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united! For in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce, and their wrath, for it was cruel. I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel.
73. oldal - Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.
213. oldal - What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.
279. oldal - And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh ; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
112. oldal - Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee...
414. oldal - God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
342. oldal - Thy servants are twelve brethren, the sons of one man in the land of Canaan; and, behold, the youngest is this day with our father, and one is not.