Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Accordingly angel Apostasy appear arrangement Assyria band bear beast became begin brass century chap character Christ Christian chronological Church circumstance close commencement completed conquests consequence Daniel death denote described Desire divided division dominions earth east Egypt eradicated established existence father finally follow founded four fourth geographical given golden Gothic Grecian Greek half hand head heaven Hence hieroglyphic Hist immediately interpretation iron Italy John king kingdom latter latter three less lion little horn metallic natural Nebuchadnezzar never observe opening original pagan Papacy period persecution Persian person pire Power prediction present prince principle prophecy prophetic reason reign remarkable represented respect rise Roman Empire Rome seal seven seventh silver single spirit stand successive supposed symbol term terminated things third tion trumpet viewed vision West Western whole wings
324. oldal - And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
370. oldal - And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea ; and the third part of the sea became blood : 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died ; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
268. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
318. oldal - And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
321. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood...
306. oldal - And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
324. oldal - And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying, Amen : Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
321. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; and they say to the mountains, and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb : for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?
321. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb...
268. oldal - He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown ; but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries ; and the land of Egypt shall not escape.