Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted appear attended believe Bishop body brought called cause character Christ Christian Church CHURCHMAN'S Clergy consequence consideration considered continued correspondent death divine doctrine duty EDITORS effect elected England established evident excellent express faith GENTLEMEN give given Gospel grace hand heaven holy hope human important John King kingdom late learned letter living Lord MAGAZINE manner matter means mind ministers nature necessary never object observed occasion opinion ORTHODOX parish particular passage period persons preached present principles prophecy prove published readers reason received religion religious remarks respect REVIEW Scripture seems sense Sermon society soul speak spirit Sunday supposed taken thing thought tion true truth unto whole wish writings
84. oldal - ... that we, with all those that are departed in the true faith of thy holy name, may have our perfect consummation and bliss, both in body and soul, in thy eternal and everlasting glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
410. oldal - And above all things ye must give most humble and hearty thanks to God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, for the redemption of the world by the death and passion of our Saviour Christ, both God and man ; "Who did humble Himself, even to the death upon the Cross, for us, miserable sinners, who lay in darkness and the shadow of death; that He might make us the children of God, and exalt us to everlasting life.
427. oldal - And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you ; and with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you ; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
62. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see : the blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
84. oldal - We meekly beseech Thee, O FATHER, to raise us from the death of sin unto the life of righteousness ; that, when we shall depart this life, we may rest in Him, as our hope is this our brother doth...
189. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh...
179. oldal - Ireland, in doctrine, worship, discipline and government, according to the Word of God, and the example of the best reformed Churches ; and we shall endeavour to bring the Churches of God in the three kingdoms to the nearest conjunction and uniformity in religion, confession of faith, form of Church government, directory for worship and catechising, that we, and our posterity after us, may, as brethren, live in faith and love, and the I-ord may delight to dwell in the midst of us.
169. oldal - And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee : for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
169. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.