Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action administration allowed appears application appointed assistant authority average Bureau called carrier cent certification charges chief Civil Service classified classified service clerk collector Commission Commissioner committee contribute customs Democratic Department departmental discharged dismissal district division duties election eligible employed employees evidence examination excepted fact failed Female force give given Government grade held Indian inspectors January July June 30 labor leave less letter limit Male March marks matter Minutes months names opinion paid party passed pension period person political position post-office postal postmaster Postmaster-General present President primary promotion question railway mail reasons receive reference regard regulations reinstatement removed Republican request rules salary Secretary separated served statement taken testimony tion transfer Treasury United violation
34. oldal - Provide that persons honorably discharged from the military or naval service, by reason of disability resulting from wounds or sickness incurred in the line of duty, shall be preferred for appointments to civil offices, provided they are found to possess the business capacity necessary for the proper discharge of the duties of such offices...
260. oldal - No officer or employee of the United States mentioned in this act shall discharge, or promote, or degrade, or in [any] manner change the official rank or compensation of any other officer or employee, or promise or threaten so to do, for giving or withholding or neglecting to make any contribution of money or other valuable thing for any political purpose.
37. oldal - An act to regulate and improve the civil service of the United States...
34. oldal - ... unless such employment is authorized and payment therefor specifically provided in the law granting the appropriation, and then only for services actually rendered in connection with and for the purposes of the appropriation from which payment is made, and at the rate of compensation usual and proper for such services...
296. oldal - Fifth, that no person in the public service is for that reason under any obligation to contribute to any political fund, or to render any political service, and that he will not be removed or otherwise prejudiced for refusing to do so.
31. oldal - ... falsely mark, grade, estimate, or report upon the examination or proper standing...
73. oldal - State, and perform such other duties as may be imposed upon him by the board and the laws of the State.
260. oldal - That no person shall, in any room or building occupied in the discharge of official duties by any officer or employee of the United States mentioned in this act, or in any navy-yard, fort, or arsenal, solicit in any manner whatever, or receive, any contribution of money or any other thing of value for any political purpose whatever.
31. oldal - ... representations concerning the same, or concerning the person examined, or who shall wilfully furnish to any person any special or secret information for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined...
31. oldal - That any said commissioner, examiner, copyist, or messenger, or any person in the public service who shall willfully and corruptly, by himself or in co-operation with one or more other persons, defeat, deceive, or obstruct any person in respect of his or her right of examination...