Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared appointed Association attended Baptist Church Baptist Missionary Society baptized believe Bible blessed Board Boston brethren brother Burman Calcutta called cerns Chittagong Christian Colman Columbian College commenced Committee Convention conversation Cox's Bazar Daniel Sharp dear death divine divine grace duty effect eral eternal faith favour feel Female Fort Wayne friends give glory gospel grace hand happy Haverhill hear heart heathen heaven holy hope Indian interest Jesus Christ JMoneys Judson labours letter ligion live Lord meeting ment mercy mind minister mission Missionary Society native ness never object pastor persons pious pray prayer preach preacher present Rangoon reason received religion religious Sabbath salvation Saviour scriptures Serampore sermon sinners sion ſº solemn soon soul spirit things thought tion tism Tract trust truth unto word worship
233. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
239. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
440. oldal - I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
181. oldal - I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts : because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
388. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
38. oldal - Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
37. oldal - Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.
441. oldal - But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten : as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves : so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.