Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
100th Anniversary 8°paper Account Adams Albany Allen American Revolution Annals Appendix Battle Biographical Sketches boards Bost Boston Cambridge Catalogue Centennial Celebration Century Sermon Charles Charlestown Cincinnati cloth College Colony Concord Congregational Church Conn Connecticut copies printed County Dartmouth College Descendants Description doth Early History Ecclesiastical Edited Edward England Family Genealogy Folio Franklin Freemasonry Frontispiece Genealogy Geology George gilt top half calf half morocco half roan half sheep Hampshire Hartford Haven Haverhill Henry Historical Address Historical Collections Historical Discourse Historical Sketch Illus Indians James John Joseph Journal Letters London Lowell lustrations Map and illustrations Maps and plates Mass Massachusetts Mather Memoir Memorial mottled sheep N. H. History Narrative Newburyport Numerous Oration pamphlets paper Phila Poems Portland Portraits and plates Rebellion Records Report Rhode Island Robert Royal Royal'8 Salem Samuel Semi-Centennial Settlement Springfield stitched Thomas tion Town trait trated uncut United Vermont vols Washington West William Worcester York
73. oldal - mend his native country, lamentably tattered both in the upper-leather and sole, with all the honest stitches he can take ; and as willing never to be paid for his work by old English wonted pay. It is his trade to patch all the year long gratis. Therefore I pray gentlemen keep your purses. By Theodore de la Guard.
21. oldal - History of New York, from the beginning of the World to the End of the Dutch Dynasty.
178. oldal - TRUMBULL (Henry). History of the Discovery of. America, of the Landing of our Forefathers, at Plymouth, and of their most remarkable Engagements with the Indians in NewEngland, from their first landing in 1620, until the final subjugation of the Natives in 1679.
98. oldal - The Naval Monument, containing Official and Other Accounts of All the Battles fought between the Navies of the United States and Great Britain during the late War; and an Account of the War with Algiers, to which is annexed a Naval Register of the United States.
56. oldal - W. The New England History, from the Discovery of the Continent by the Northmen, AD 986, to the Period when the Colonies declared their Independence, AD 1776.
83. oldal - Hume (Sophia). An Exhortation to the Inhabitants of the Province of South Carolina to bring their Deeds to the Light of Christ, in their own Consciences.
142. oldal - The History of Pennsylvania, from the original Institution and Settlement of that Province, under the first Proprietor and Governor, William Penn, in 1681, till after the year 1742,
90. oldal - A Concise Summary of the second volume of the Olive Branch, a book containing an Account of Governor Chittenden's giving written instructions to Gen. Ira Allen, in 1795, to purchase military stores in Europe, for the Militia of the State of Vermont...