Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle appear behold blessed body bring brought called cause Christ Christians church comes comfort concerning condition consider consists continually conversion creature darkness death delight desire devil divine dreadful earth elect enemies eternal example excellency exercise eyes faith Father fear fire follow fruit give given glorified glorious glory God's gospel grace greater hand happiness hath head heart heaven hell holy honour hope infinite Jesus Jesus Christ John judge judgment king kingdom labour light live look Lord manifest manner means mind ministers misery nature never offered perfect person pleasure praise pray prayer promise reason receive rejoice respect rest saints salvation seek seems sense sensible sight sinners sins soul spirit sufferings thee things thou throne tion trouble true unto wicked wrath
13. oldal - Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
241. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
364. oldal - Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat ; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread ? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
185. oldal - And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying; Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David ! my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
514. oldal - Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth ? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
22. oldal - Who will render to every man according to his deeds; to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life ; but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...
376. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
332. oldal - Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
459. oldal - Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church...