Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed Annual appears Association attended authority Baptist bave become believe blessing brethren brother called cause Chapel character Christ Christian church Collection Committee conduct consider considerable continued death desire divine effect expressed fact faith feel formed friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy heart held holy hope important influence instruction interesting Jesus John kind knowledge labours late letter live London Lord means meeting ment mind ministers mission Missionary months native nature never object observed occasion pastor persons pray prayer preached present principles readers reason received religion religious respect Scrip Scriptures sent sermon Society soul spirit things Thomas thought tion truth unto whole wish
5. oldal - For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
33. oldal - I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul ; that then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
150. oldal - And going on from thence, He saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and He called them. And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed Him.
53. oldal - And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
250. oldal - When the even, was come, they brought unto him many, that were possessed with devils : and he cast out the spirits, with his word, and healed all, that were sick : *' that it might be fulfilled, which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, " Himself took our infirmities, and bare our
501. oldal - For as in Adam all -die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order : Christ the firstfruits ; afterward they that are Christ's, at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father ; when he shall have put down all rule, and all authority, and power. For he must reign, till he hath put al! enemies under his feet.
104. oldal - But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; but unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
152. oldal - And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom, and he saith unto him, 'Follow me.' And he arose, and followed him.
7. oldal - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat ; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls : Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
50. oldal - Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.