Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affections apostle appear attended bear behold believe blessed body bring called character child Christ christian concerns consider dead death deliver desire destroy divine duty earth enter evil eyes faith father fear feel followers fruit give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven Hence holy honor hope importance Jesus judge keep kind king leave live look Lord means mind mother nature never observe once pass peace person pleasing pleasure poor pray prayer present produce promise providence reason reflection regard religion remember render rest righteousness sabbath salvation Saviour scripture Secondly seek serve shame shew sinner sins soul spirit stand suffer surely thee things thou thoughts tion tree turn unto walk wish wonder yourselves
89. oldal - he hath consecrated for us, through " the vail, that is to say, his flesh ; and having an high " priest over the house of God ; let us draw near with " a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our " hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience., and our " bodies washed with pure water.
22. oldal - not quickened except it die : and that which thou *' sowest thou sowest not that body that shall be but bare " grain, it may chance of wheat or of some other grain : " but God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and " to every seed his own body.
224. oldal - against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. " Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and " repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come " unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick " out of his place, except thou repent. Be watchful, " and strengthen the things which remain, that are
208. oldal - And he shewed me a pure river of " water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the " throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the " street of it, and on either side of the river, was there " the tree of life, which bear twelve manner of fruits,
54. oldal - But now hath God set the members *' every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him " —and the eye cannot say unto the hand I have no " need of thee ; nor again, the head to the feet, I have *' no need of you—that there should be no schism in