Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle appear authority Baptist become believe Bible blessed body brethren bring called cause character christian church command consider death divine doctrine duty earth effect eternal evil existence fact faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hold holy honor hope human important influence interest Jesus Christ kingdom knowledge labor learned light live look Lord means mind minister ministry moral nature never object observed pass Paul persons pleasure practice prayer preach present principles promise reason receive reference regard religion religious requires rule Sabbath salvation scriptures secure sinners sins soul speak spirit stand success teach temper thee things thou tion true truth unto whole
98. oldal - And when they were come to him, he said unto them, " Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I . have been with you at all seasons...
76. oldal - And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there : save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
138. oldal - Is not the whole land before thee ? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
65. oldal - For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
71. oldal - And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
188. oldal - But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath- but also for conscience
18. oldal - For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away : but the Word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the Word which by the Gospel is preached unto you.
45. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
213. oldal - Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God: because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ ; whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.