Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appears attention believe Bible Bible Society Bishop blessed body British called cause character charge Christ Christian church common conduct consider considerable continued course desire Divine doctrine duty effect England established evil express fact faith Father feel give given Gospel Government grace hand heart heaven holy hope important interest Jesus knowledge labour least less letter light Liturgy live look Lord manner Marsh means meeting ment mind nature never object Observer opinion ourselves persons poor practice prayer present principles prove question readers reason received religion religious respect Scriptures seems sense sermon sins Society soul spirit things thought tion true truth unto whole wish
265. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
13. oldal - The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth, because the Spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.
216. oldal - And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying : for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
12. oldal - Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound : that as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
64. oldal - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
406. oldal - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
26. oldal - In the Year of our Lord CHRIST, One Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty one And in the First Year of Our Reign.
426. oldal - religion ' means the love and wor"ship of God and the love and service of man. We believe the "Scripture that of a truth God is no respecter of persons, but that "in every nation he that feareth God and worketh righteousness is "accepted of Him.