Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ahora also angel answered behold believe brethren buena called CAPITULO cast causa CHAPTER cielo city cree Cristo dado days dead decia delante dias diciendo digo dijo disciples earth Empero Entonces envió escrito Espíritu estaba Evangelio faith Father first Gentiles give gloria glory good gracia great habia hablar hallado hand hath have hear heard heaven hermanos Hijo Holy house into Jerusalem Jesus Jews Judios know life llamado Lord love made make manera muerte muger multitud mundo name nombre Pablo Padre palabra pass Paul pecado Pedro people Peter power pueblo receive recibido reino respondiendo saber salió same Santo say unto saying sent shall speak Spirit take tambien temple tenia teniendo Then there they things thou tierra time tomando took venir verdad vino were word world
661. oldal - And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
320. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words ; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
314. oldal - So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord ; thou knowest that I love thee.
660. oldal - And I looked, and behold a pale horse : and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
315. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me ? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things ; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
676. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
675. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever : and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
295. oldal - Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father : for my Father is greater than I.
547. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.