Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted appear Assembly attention authority believe Bible blessed brethren called cause character Christ Christian church congregations consider death direct divine doctrine duty effect enter error eternal evidence evil examine exercise express faith Father fear feel friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven Holy hope human important interest Jesus Jesus Christ John knowledge labours lead light living look Lord matter means meeting mind Minister nature never object observe once opinion Orthodox peace persons practice prayer preach Presbyterian present principles Psalms question reason received reformation religion religious repentance respect rest salvation Saviour Scotland Scripture sinners sins Society soul Spirit stand Synod thee things thou truth unto whole
203. oldal - And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things ? I tell you, Nay ; but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
184. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
295. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
231. oldal - Truly God is good to Israel, Even to such as are of a clean heart. But as for me, my feet were almost gone ; My steps had well nigh slipped. For I was envious at the foolish, When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
135. oldal - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ ? shall tribulation or distress or persecution or famine or nakedness or peril or sword ? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
178. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
61. oldal - Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: The LORD is with you while ye be with him: and if ye seek him, he will be found of you: but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.
232. oldal - Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him. Fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evil doers shall be cut off; but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
203. oldal - Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem ? I tell you, Nay : but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
165. oldal - And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you : to the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.