Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according agree angels answer appearance applied beast believe book of Revelation calculations called cast Christians church close clouds coming of Christ commence consider daily sacrifice Daniel dead death deceive described desolation destroyed destruction of Jerusalem disciples earth evident fall Father fire give given glory half hand heaven Hence holy host Italy Jesus Jewish Jews John judgment king kingdom land language Lectures lived Lord Matt means Miller months overthrow Pagan Papal Papal power pass periods predictions proof prophecy prophet prove question reason reckoned refer regard reign resurrection Revelation Roman Rome saints sanctuary Saviour say unto says Scriptures seven speaking standing suppose taken tell temple theory things tion told took truth unto Verily verse weeks whole written xxiv
18. oldal - But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
84. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
34. oldal - In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God : he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
54. oldal - Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead ? " But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen.
26. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
37. oldal - AND he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.
133. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
44. oldal - O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness : fear before him, all the earth. 10 Say^ among the heathen that the LORD reigneth : the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved : he shall judge the people righteously.