Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards appears assistance attended believe bible bishop blessed body called Catholic cause chapel Christ Christian church clergy consequence considered continued converted cure death divine doctrine effect England English established faith father feel friends give hand Henry holy honour hope Ireland John king labours lady late learned letter lives London Lord manner mass means meeting mind mission missionaries months nature never notice object observed opinions passed persons pious poor prayers present priest prince Protestant prove question reader reason received religion religious remain respect Roman sent society soon spirit success suffer taken thing tion took true truth whole wish
332. oldal - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
544. oldal - Ill fares the land, to hastening ills a prey, Where wealth accumulates, and men decay: Princes and lords may flourish, or may fade; A breath can make them, as a breath has made: But a bold peasantry, their country's pride, When once destroyed, can never be supplied.
364. oldal - And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold : them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice and there shall be one fold and one shepherd.
299. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: " let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
313. oldal - Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD ; We have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
120. oldal - Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.
423. oldal - All power is given to Me in heaven and in earth; going therefore, teach ye all nations: baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold, I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world
63. oldal - And Samuel said to all the people, See ye him whom the LORD hath chosen, that there is none like him among all the people? And all the people shouted, and said, God save the king. 25 Then Samuel told the people the manner of the kingdom, and wrote it in a book, and laid it up before the LORD.
158. oldal - My lord, I am tied with a chain of iron about my neck.' He alleging her wonted courage to her, she replied, ' I am tied, and the case is altered with me.
212. oldal - THEY also are to be had accursed, that presume to say, that every man shall be saved by the law or sect which he professeth, so that he be diligent to frame his life according to that law, and the light of nature. For holy Scripture doth set out unto us only the name of Jesus Christ, whereby men must be saved.