Kregel Academic - 480 oldal
Devotional, practical, and Christ-centered, the Ironside Expository Commentary series offers insightful and practical comments that bring out the essential truths of God's Word. All volumes present the unabridged text in a newly typeset edition. A perfect resource for preaching and teaching from the English text of the Bible, these commentaries also provide the general reader with an excellent resource for personal study and spiritual growth.
Abraham angel answer apostles asked behold believe blessed Lord called Capernaum cast child Christian coming cross death delivered devil disciples earth eternal evil faith Father friends fulfilled Galilee Gentiles give glory God’s gospel gospel of Luke grace hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Herod holy spirit Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John the Baptist Judaea King kingdom kingdom of God knew living looked Lord Jesus Lord Jesus Christ Lord’s lost Luke Mary Messiah never Old Testament parable Passover Peter Pharisees Pilate poor pray prayer preach priests prophets realize receive recognized rejected repentance resurrection sabbath salvation satan saved savior say unto Scripture Sea of Galilee sent servant sinners sins soul spake speak synagogue tell temple thee things thou shalt told trust truth verse whosoever woman wonderful words Zacchaeus Zacharias
228. oldal - But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was : and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
213. oldal - Therefore, said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few : pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
451. oldal - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee ; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not...
47. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
18. oldal - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, Make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, And every mountain and hill shall be made low: And the crooked shall be made straight, And the rough places plain: And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, And all flesh shall see it together: For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
50. oldal - And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
143. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
78. oldal - Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor ; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.