Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham Abram according Adam altar angels apostle appeared believers birth blessed blood body born bring brought called Canaan chapter church cloud command concerning covenant death delivered display divine dwell earth Egypt elect entered essential eternal everlasting expressive faith Father figure fire flesh fulness garments give given glorious glory God's Godhead grace hands hath head heart heaven high priest Holy Ghost human hundred incarnation Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob Jehovah Jesus Christ king Lamb land light living Lord Jesus Lord's mind month Moses mount nature night offered peace perfection person pillar pleased pointed present promise received revealed sacrifice saints salvation says seed shew sins sons soul speak Spirit sprinkled tabernacle temple thee things thou Three tion took twelve unto verse whole worship
236. oldal - And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
380. oldal - It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord...
253. oldal - spoken that which they have spoken. " I will raise them up a Prophet from among " their brethren like unto thee, and I will put my " words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them " all that I shall command him.
46. oldal - And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven ; and they were destroyed from the earth : and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
154. oldal - I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...
395. oldal - And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, " For he is good ; for his mercy endureth for ever.
536. oldal - Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (for we walk by faith, not by sight:) we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
207. oldal - And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt...
417. oldal - Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended ? who hath gathered the wind in his fists ? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth ? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell ? 5 Every word of God is pure : he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.