Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appear believe better blessed body bring brought called cause child Christ Christian Church comfort consider dear death desire duty earth effect eternal evil example eyes faith father fear feel friends give given God's grace hand happiness hear heart heaven holy hope hour Jesus keep kind labour leave light live look Lord Lord's master means mind Miss mother nature never observed once passed peace persons poor pray prayer present promise readers received religion remember rest Saviour Scripture servant sickness sins soon soul speak spirit suffer sure taken tell thee things thou thought true truth turn unto whole wish young
153. oldal - Who going through the vale of misery use it for a well ; and the pools are filled with water. They will go from strength to strength, and unto the God of gods appeareth every one of them in Sion.
404. oldal - SACRAMENTS ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
18. oldal - And let us not be weary in well doing : for 'in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
200. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
511. oldal - But the wisdom that is from above, is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
153. oldal - And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea ; into your hand are they delivered.
443. oldal - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
153. oldal - I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan, and now I am become two bands.
124. oldal - Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say ? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods : because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.
90. oldal - And he said unto me; It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unTo him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely ; he that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.