Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Primitive Trinitarianism: Examined and Defended (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Abraham acknowledge angel answer apostle appears beginning begotten behold believe blessed blood body called chapter character christian church conclude consequently consider created creation creature death dignity distinct divine nature Doctor doctrine doubt earth equal eternal evident exists express faith Father fire flesh follow further give given glory God-head gospel grace hand hath heaven Holy Ghost human human nature ideas important infinite Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ John knowledge light Lord manner meaning mind Moses passages Paul person present promise proper prophets question reason received recorded redemption reference relation remarks respect revelation saith salvation scriptures seen sense sent Son of God soul speak Spirit tabernacle term testimony thee things thou tion Trinitarian Trinity true truth union unto verse views whole Word worship
69. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; and hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
336. oldal - And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things ; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.
318. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet ; but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them witli the hairs of her head.
90. oldal - Above it stood the seraphims : each one had six wings ; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
112. oldal - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
327. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice
28. oldal - And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed...
329. oldal - And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying; Alleluia! Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God ; for true and righteous are his judgments ; for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. And again they said ; Alleluia ! And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
332. oldal - Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth and compassed the camp of the saints about and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
278. oldal - God commendeth his love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.