Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accounts Adopted agriculture amended appeals application appointment approval Assistant authority bureau candidates certification Charles chief Civil Service Commission civil service law classified Commissioner compensation competitive competitive examination December department of excise Deputy designated district attorney division duties education department eligible list employed employees employment engineer and surveyor Erie county exempt class Expert February fish and game forest game commission George Governor grade held hereby hospital Hudson inspector Institute James January John July July 11 June Kings county laborers March matron month Municipal Civil Service Municipal Commission names non-competitive November nurse October persons physician position prison promotion provisions qualified reason Recording clerk referred reformatory Register Resolved Rochester rules salary secretary Sept September Stenographer superintendent of elections supervisor supreme court tion transfer York county
322. oldal - ... to the habitual use of intoxicating beverages to excess; or who has been guilty of a crime or of infamous or notoriously disgraceful conduct; or who has been dismissed from the public service for delinquency or misconduct; or who has intentionally made a false statement of any material fact, or practiced, or attempted to practice, any deception or fraud in his application, in his examination, or in securing his eligibility or appointment.
558. oldal - ... that honorably discharged soldiers and sailors from the army and navy of the United States in the late civil war, who are citizens and residents of this state, shall be entitled to preference in appointment and promotion without regard to their standing on any list from which such appointment or promotion may be made. Laws shall be made to provide for the enforcement of this section.
392. oldal - Oneida, and not more than two of whom shall belong to the same political party.
79. oldal - All city, town and village officers, whose election or appointment is not provided for by this Constitution, shall be elected by the electors of such cities, towns and villages, or of some division thereof, or appointed by such authorities thereof, as the Legislature shall designate for that purpose.
353. oldal - Sixth, that no person in said service has any right to use his official authority or influence to coerce the political action of any person or body.
566. oldal - Appointments and promotions in the civil service of the State, and of all the civil divisions thereof, including cities and villages, shall be made according to merit and fitness to be ascertained, so far as practicable, by examinations, which, so far as practicable, shall be competitive...
375. oldal - ... to be rendered unfit for the performance of the duties of the position to which he seeks appointment, or who is addicted to the habitual use of intoxicating beverages to excess ; or who has been guilty of a crime, or of infamous or notoriously disgraceful conduct...
601. oldal - In case of a vacancy in a position in the competitive class where peculiar and exceptional qualifications of a scientific, professional or educational character are required, and upon satisfactory evidence that for specified reasons competition in such special case is impracticable and that the position can be best filled by the selection of some designated person of high and recognized attainments in such qualities, the state or municipal commission may suspend the provisions of the rule requiring...
561. oldal - ... representations concerning the same or concerning the person examined, or who shall willfully and corruptly furnish to any person any special or secret information for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined or to be examined being appointed, employed, or promoted...
346. oldal - Appointment shall be made from the eligible list most nearly appropriate for the group in which the position to be filled is classified, and a new list shall be created for a stated position or group of positions only when there is no appropriate list existing from which appointment may be made.