Hertslet's Commercial Treaties: A Collection of Treaties and Conventions, Between Great Britain and Foreign Powers, and of the Laws, Decrees, Orders in Council, &c., Concerning the Same, So Far as They Relate to Commerce and Navigation, Slavery, Extradition, Nationality, Copyright, Postal Matters, &c., and to the Privileges and Interests of the Subjects of the High Contracting Parties
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordance addition aforesaid agreed agreement amended amount appears application appointed August authority Britain British carry cause cent certificate charge China Chinese Colony Consular officer contract Convention conviction copy Court Customs deemed direct duty effect entered exceeding expenses force foreign French give given Government Governor granted High immigrant imported imprisonment issued Italy jurisdiction labourer land liable London Majesty Majesty's manner master means ment Minister months necessary notice offence officer Order in Council otherwise owner Page paid parties passing payment person port possession powers prescribed present principal proceedings proper Protectorate provisions punishment reasonable referred Registrar Regulations relating Republic respect River rules Schedule seal seaman Secretary sera ship signed taken territory thereof tion trade mark Treaty United Kingdom vessels whereas
650. oldal - Differences which may arise of a legal nature, or relating to the interpretation of treaties existing between the two Contracting Parties, and which it may not have been possible to settle by diplomacy...
597. oldal - ... the horizon, and shall also, on the approach of or to other vessels, show where it can best be seen a white flare-up light or torch in sufficient time to prevent collision.
664. oldal - He shall be guilty of an offence against this Act, and shall be punishable by fine and imprisonment, or either of such punishments, at the discretion of the Court before which the offender is convicted ; and imprisonment, if awarded, may be either with or without hard labour.
453. oldal - In each individual case the High Contracting Parties, before appealing to the Permanent Court of Arbitration, shall conclude a special Agreement defining clearly the matter in dispute, the scope of the powers of the arbitrators, and the periods to be fixed for the formation of the Arbitral Tribunal and the several stages of the procedure.
661. oldal - Crown, as a station or place of resort for any warlike purpose, or for the purpose of obtaining any facilities of warlike equipment; and no ship of war or privateer of...
662. oldal - ... as soon as possible after the expiration of such period of twenty-four hours, without permitting her to take in supplies beyond what may be necessary for her immediate use...
757. oldal - The requisition for extradition shall be made through the Diplomatic Agents of the High Contracting Parties respectively. || The requisition for the extradition of an accused person must be accompanied by a warrant of arrest issued by the competent authority of the State requiring the extradition, and by such evidence as, according to the laws of the place where the accused is found, would justify his arrest if the crime had been committed there...
348. oldal - VII That to enable the United States to maintain the independence of Cuba, and to protect the people thereof, as well as for its own defense, the government of Cuba will sell or lease to the United States lands necessary for coaling or naval stations at certain specified points, to be agreed upon with the President of the United States.
346. oldal - Her Majesty may, by the same or any subsequent order, limit the operation of the order, and restrict the same to fugitive criminals who are in or suspected of being in the part of Her Majesty's dominions specified in the order, and render the operation thereof subject to such conditions, exceptions, and qualifications as may be deemed expedient.