Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable according affection amongst apostle argument authority bear believers blessed body brethren called cause chapter charity christian church circumcision comfort coming command conversion dead death delivered desire direct divine doctrine doth duty earth epistle eternal evil excellent exhortation faith false Father flesh Gentiles gifts give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven holy honour hope Jews judge judgment justified knowledge labour Learn hence light live Lord Jesus Christ manner means mind ministers ministry namely nature ness never Note obedience Observe particular Paul peace perfect persons pray prayer preaching present promise reason received respect reward rich righteousness saints salvation servants serve sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand sufferings things thou tion true truth understand unto verse walk weak whole wisdom
47. oldal - For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. "Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
472. oldal - For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance ; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
55. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
319. oldal - Now to A-bra-ham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many ; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
106. oldal - Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation : he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity ; he that ruleth, with diligence ; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
212. oldal - Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.
320. oldal - Is the law then against the promises of God ? God forbid : for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. 22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
66. oldal - For they that are after the flesh, do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the spirit, the things of the spirit.