Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according angel answer assembly atonement believe blessed blood body bring brought called chapter Christendom Christian church coming dark David dead death desire doubt earth eternal evil eyes faith Father favour flesh fruit gifts give given glory God's gospel grace hand hast hath hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hope Israel Jesus Christ John judged judgment keep kingdom living look Lord Jesus lost mark meet midst never offering parable passed peace perfect person precious present profession question raised reader received rejected rest revealed riches righteousness saints salvation Saul saved Saviour scripture seek seen sent servants sinner sins sons soul speaks Spirit standing surely sweet taken tell thee things thou thought true truth unto Verse walk whole wicked
236. oldal - For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
20. oldal - Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig: to beg I am ashamed. I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
87. oldal - Having, then gifts, differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith...
327. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is : For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green ; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
298. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
161. oldal - And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
121. oldal - But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
61. oldal - Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness; otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
256. oldal - And the Lord smelled a sweet savour ; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake ; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth ; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.