Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt Apoſtle becauſe believe beſt better bleſſed called caſe cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian church commandments concerning condition conſider conſideration continually contrary danger deſign deſire Devil divine doctrine doth duty endeavour errors eternal evil faith fall fault fear firſt give given God's goſpel grace greater greateſt hand happineſs hath hearts heaven himſelf holy hope infallible judge judgment keep kind kingdom knowledge light likewiſe lives Lord mall mankind manner matter means mind moſt muſt namely nature neceſſary never offered ourſelves perfect perſons plain practice promiſes providence purpoſe reaſon religion repentance revelation riches righteouſneſs ſaid ſalvation ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture Secondly ſecurity ſee ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſouls ſpeak Spirit ſtate ſuch ſuffer tells temptation tempted themſelves theſe theſe things things thoſe thou tion true truth underſtand unto uſe vice virtue whole
408. oldal - For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
254. oldal - Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts ; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind ; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
184. oldal - ... that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe according to the working of his mighty power, .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead...
396. oldal - But he that knew not. and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required; and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
195. oldal - Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, Upon them that hope in his mercy ; To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.
373. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
315. oldal - Judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. What could have been done more to my vineyard, That I have not done in it?
361. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin : but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
271. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
380. oldal - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.